Sunday 11 November 2012

Steam punk

STEAM PUNK?
I know right.............I'm a very blur person.I spend almost 5 days to understand the meaning of steam punk. Research a lot of picture and get the definition from internet. But seriously, I cant really understand what is that. After did a lot of annoy to my friend, finally I get the answer. Thanks and sorry to my friends.

well, here is the definition of steam punk. Steam punk is a sub-genre of science fiction that typically features steam-powered machinery,especially in a setting inspired by industrialized Western civilization during the 19th century, or a post apocalyptic environment. 


some picture that inspire me 

Steampunk perhaps most recognizably features outdated technology or retro futurism inventions as people in the 19th century might have envisioned them, and is likewise rooted in the era's perspective on fashionculturearchitectural style, and art. Such technology can be found in the works of Jules Verne and H.G. wells, now best known for their work in the science fiction genre. They have been referred to as the " fathers for science fiction".
                   


For the assignment of steam punk that given by Mr. Charles, I use line to draw the scenery instead of shape, point and form. Line is more easy for me to create the realistic of the drawing. What I drew is a clock shop. Clock represents life. The loss of time, day by day will make human growth. But in the other way, if human do not cherish the time, perhaps they will still stay in the same place.

Photo is quite blur cause I have no camera at the time. hmm.. Anyway, That's all for my steam punk assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment